Saturday, January 17, 2009

At Long Last...

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to Marci Glotzer, court reporter!

Yes, I passed my final 225 test on Friday morning, and even though I started working about three weeks ago, I am now the proud owner of an AOS in Stenotype Reporting. Also the proud owner of $10,000+ in student loans and related steno debt, but whaddya do?

If only the running speed would pick up accordingly...

It's 12 degrees outside, and I'm not going to brave that for a run again. Off to the gym!

PS: I have somehow managed to misplace not one, but THREE gloves, all from different pairs, including my beloved Brooks Wanganui. I suspect one from each pair is in the laundry pile, which I will be doing in the next day or so.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I can never find a matching pair of gloves...
Congratulations on passing your test!

Jamie Pang said...

Congrats Marci! Too bad about the gloves. Hope they turn up somewhere!