Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Hardest Part...

Well, y'all have figured it out. No running = no blogging.

Tomorrow is the NYC Marathon. I will not be running, but I will be voluteering for Fred's Team. I'll be at the Team breakfast at 4:45 a.m., at the start in Fort Wadsworth, and at the finish line in Central Park.

Monday, I get to go to MSKCC to visit the kids in the peds ward.

Tuesday, I start again.

The agenda:
MAY -- Flying Pig Marathon
AUGUST -- NYC Nautica Triathlon
NOVEMBER -- NYC Marathon

The hardest part is starting. I hate being at Square 1. Better get used to it, I guess.

Good luck to all the runners competing tomorrow, and you will be hearing from me more often, I promise!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Marci. Sorry to hear that you have to give 2010 a miss. I can imagine the mixed feelings of being there but not running. I was offered a trip there for the 2007 race but decided not to even though there was the US Olympic Trials the day before. Hope you get over the injury soon!

Douglas said...

I'm right there with you. Watching hte NYC marathon is both inspiring and depressing, for me. Let's do this thing next year, fo sure!