Saturday, October 31, 2009

24 Hours to Go

The basics:
#42328
10am start
Green wave (why does NYRR have it in for me? Will I ever see the top tier of the Verazzano again?)
Second-to-last corral (then again, the last time I was in this choice corral, I PR'ed.)

The bigger reason:

$4887

and the following amazing people who joined the Fred's Team Honor Roll who helped make it possible:

GREG KORDICK
LAURA QUINN
CHRIS WOODS
JAY FISCHLER
WILLIAM GIOCONDA
MICHAEL GRAZIANO
and
A FRIEND who hates having their name mentioned on blogs and such

As you know (because I don't shut up about it) , it's never too late to donate. Just click here and help me honor
the REAL REASON I do this:
My inspiration, my Superman, the real marathon runner. Prince Liam the Brave.
I will be in Fred's Team orange and blue, along with 700 of my brethren.
And whatever my finish time, it will be the best day of the year.

No comments: